Confessions of a Gay Male Feminist: Happy Anniversary function isEmailAddr(email)

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Happy Anniversary

Today marks the one-year anniversary of Confessions of a Gay Male Feminist. In that time, I have made 125 posts and seen over 5,500 visitors stop by to read my ramblings. And seeing as how I set my expectations low when I first started writing this blog (perhaps hoping for 1,000 visitors), I cannot tell you how excited I am that so many people took an interest -- even if only for a one-time reading.

Special thanks to those of you have stuck with me throughout this year and I hope I continue to capture your interest in the future.

One final note for my fellow Sydneysiders: Be sure to check out this week's issue of SX for an article written by your's truly.

1 Comments:

At 1:58 PM, Blogger Sassywho said...

Happy Anniversary, here's to many more.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

<